Thursday, July 7, 2016

Snowy Owl Tattoo: Volume 1


 I am first going to plug Greg Counard and Endless Expansion Custom Tattooing by Greg Counard.
This is my 50% free hand owl tattoo that Greg started for me yesterday.

This was session 1 of 2. Outline and some shading is completed. I would say this took about 4 hours and we may have another 3-4 to complete.

A couple of friendly reminders if you are thinking of getting a tattoo. Pick an idea and sit on it for a couple weeks to make sure you still like it after a while. This art is permanent unless you get it covered or removed. Removal is painful. Research your artist and make sure they have a style you like. If you pick an artist that does a style you like you are more likely to love the end product. Lastly give them a little freedom to do what they do best. The tree branches were all added the day of and honestly they make this tattoo pop in the best way. You are getting art and making your artist just copy something off the internet is not going to get you a good piece of work. Let them have a little creativity. Trust me it will be worth it.







Greg can draw a hell of an awesome owl.

















Looking amazing already.This is after a couple hours in.











Greg is the perfect tattoo artist for someone like me. I love his art and he is gentle. I am a big baby when it comes to pain and it was hard for me to sit still this long. He was patient and you can tell he is experienced the way he moved around my back and did different areas. That way one part of my back did not become overly sensitive or fatigued. He really knows what the hell he is doing.

Here it is. We still have another session to go but I will proudly rock this for the rest if my life if I had too alone. I cannot wait for September to see the details Greg puts in this owl. So happy so far.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily


















No comments:

Post a Comment