Sunday, January 7, 2018

Travel Adventures: Ice Auto-X Racing

Terrifying?
I am scared of being on the ice. I also did not like the idea of racing our Honda FIT on the ice or really at all. Sometimes you have to support your spouse and trust them. This actually turned out okay and I faced some big fears here. Were we fast? No. We were almost comically slow but it was really about getting out there and having some fun. There were even some really insane cars, trucks, Frankenstein cars racing. I have captures some of the fun moments below. Always remember to face those fears and don't be scared to just go out and adventure on!

Just taking my Mercedes for a little daily drive. 

I mean fashion first? This is about the time I was preparing to die. 

Waiting in grid to go race. Counting my blessings.

Waiting...

Getting lined up.

A lot of cars today.


This car was stupid slow, got stuck every five minutes so it constantly had to be pushed out of the snow drifts and was a convertible. None of that matters they seemed like they had a great time. 

You know racing.... a smart car. 

Insane... fast... Insane.

Another picture of the speed demon.


Took a couple pictures of Ryan. At start.


Fun!

Just eating up the snow. 

He looks fast but it was slow going out there. So slick! 



He looks so dang proud. Had a ton of fun. 

Two thumbs up we did not die! 
I have no idea what this was... a monster.












What a fun day.  I am sure Ryan will have me out here again real soon. Support those you love!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment