Sunday, April 22, 2018

Second Bathroom Renovation: Demo

Never a dull moment while working on our house. Last year we renovated our master bathroom and we figured that since we tackled that room this bathroom which is much smaller with be a cake walk (easy). This is where you can laugh with me or at me if you wish. Starting the demo yesterday we needed to remove the washer and dryer from the room to remove the trim, flooring and storage unit above them. A word to you on this make sure the off valves actually work from the washing machine. What ended up happening was water just everywhere. We were drenched, the floor, walls etc as well. It was really an experience. Lucky for us Ryan is a fast runner to turn off the main water and I just shoved the water hose part into the actual washing machine to hold some of the crazy water. After that fun Ryan took his time removing the shower, a wall and the vanity. The room feels twice the size now and I cannot wait to start putting it back together. Here are some pictures of the demo before and during.

Before. 

Before.

Before. 

Before.

Before. 

Before. (Luna creeping)

Now the demo!

POST water freak out. 

EVERYTHING is wet in this picture. 

Bye bye shower. 

So much more room.

I am rather in awe of my husbands ability to work and work and dedication to get stuff done. With my health issues with mold and dust I cannot be much help with demo so he did most of the work this weekend. What a great guy. More to come this renovation is just starting!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment