Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Grilled Sandwiches





Ryan had the best idea ever as far as I am concerned today. Why not make sandwiches on the grill he says. Makes sense and seems like a great idea. Yet I thought man sounds messy. In comes my best friend tinfoal and SHABAM! amazing grilled sandwiches.

I recommend some really good quality bread not some wonder white bread, but the thick atisan bread that makes everything yummy.

Like this:



Then you top that sandwich with every tasty thing you think should go on a sandwich, for a example this is what I had on mine tonight:

Onion, green and red pepper that I cooked down in olive oil
Pickles (moms homemade only!)
Miracle whip (not mayo there is a difference)
Stone ground mustard
Swiss and provolone cheese (one slice on each end of the bread)
Ham, turkey and salami

Then you wrap it in tinfoil like this:



Put on the grill for 4 minutes on each side. Start heat on high and then when you put the sandwiches on turn it to low.

Then it will look like this:



This really is not my actual sandwich, I ate it too fast to take a actual picture. I do have another one for lunch though. YUMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment