Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Simply Wisconsin @ Ledgestone Vineyards: Dead Horses


My soul needed this night in the worst way possible. Last week was trying for many reasons and this evening packed with friends, food, wine and music refreshed me. I had such a lovely time. Here are some highlights from this fun filled event below.

This event had free shuttle service for parking.

I am so glad they had free plastic wine glasses.

Their Cab!

Cab and a ton of awesome food trucks.

UHHH-- look at those nachos!

LOOK AT THEM!
Ethiopian food truck never disappoints.

Still clean. Scroll down for a next day update.

The beautiful view.

I love your faces. Liz, Ty, Brandon, Chad, (ME), Ryan and Kate.

Happy.

I used a beer coozie for my wine. Notice I only spilled once.

Kate and I!

OMG-- Oley's Pizza

This is Ledgestone's Marquette and I love it.

The Dough Shoppe- Yum

One of my favorite bands: Dead Horses

The morning after. We danced a lot!
Just really a great way to spend a Saturday night. I was so happy the weather got better and we could enjoy the fresh air.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment