Monday, November 4, 2019

Restoring Hope Gala

Over the past couple years whenever my company has a meal planned I always take the leftovers to St.John's homeless shelter or the Micah center here in Green Bay. I was asked to attend their gala this year benefiting them. It was really inspiring and the speaker Nic Sheff was very candidate with us. I took some pictures of the event that I wanted to share below. I did bid on silent auction items and won a basket filled with honey (like a year supply) and a cool pottery bowl.

They had a martini luge. I did not partake but looked really cool.

Nic Sheff the speaker. His book and his fathers were turned into the movie Beautiful Boy.

They played a raffle game called heads or tails and it was super funny.

The St. John's choir. Some of the members stay at the shelter or are helpers there.

I was in the front at table 5. Good view of the stage and the Capital One people were kind.

These giant letters were super cool.

Start of the event.

I really enjoyed learning about this event and the people.
I cannot wait to work with St. John's and the Micah House more in the future. They are an awesome organization.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment