Friday, April 6, 2012

House




Hey All,

I know I have not been updating lately but trust me I have a good excuse. I am in the process of buying a house. Everyone and their brother keeps asking for pictures so I have included them on here. Now, these pictures are horrid, the realtor did not do a good job taking them. I just want you to all get an idea of what it looks like. I have included the description that the realtor had posted of the property below. If all goes well with inspection and appraisal this puppy is all Ryan and mine's. Cross your fingers for us. J


::::Spacious 3bdrm 3 full bath home. Has updated kitchen new cabinets, corian counter,s Pergo floor, appliances inc. + wine refrig. Living rm w/fireplace. New french patio doors. Come relax in Lg LL rec rm w/daylight windows. 1st floor laundry freshly painted; new windows, exterior doors. Mst w/bath + walk-in closet, 3 car gar w/new doors. Wooded lot fenced patio & deck.:::::


Front of House

Extra bedroom (pet's room?)



Dining area

Kitchen

Kitchen

Upstairs living room

Upstairs living room again

Downstairs living room

Master bath

Master bedroom

Part of the downstairs living room

This will be a walk-in closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment