Thursday, April 19, 2012

Packing For Moving


There is nothing I loathe more than packing. I would say that folding clothes comes in second though. I personally think I have hording tendencies. I mean I get all worked up at donating a dumb mug for coffee that I have not used in like 3 years. Thank goodness for Ryan he ropes me back in. I managed to pack a whole box of kitchen glassware today without freaking out today. SUCCESS!

Then I realized I only had one box to pack. Oh boy. If anyone had extra boxes laying around let me know. I am going to need an army of boxes. How do two people accumulate so much stuff? I mean seriously we only have a two bedroom duplex. Oh well moving is so happening and I need to get out of my lazy and make it happen.

New House, New House, whoot whoot.

Thank god I will not be moving…. Like ever hopefully after this.
The Lonely Glassware Box

No comments:

Post a Comment