Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Cookie Exchange 2019

We laughed, we chatted and we decorated over 300 cookies. I may have been under the weather but my amazing mom and kate baked all the cookies Saturday. My mom agreed to host since I was sick and it actually turned out awesome. I love making memories that last like this. Laughing about crazy cookies and catching up with people I have not seen recently. The only sad part was I could not help at all due to being sick. I did not touch anything and that was really hard for me I love to decorate cookies!

Here are some picture highlights.

Pictured top from left: Liz, Kate, Katie, Alyssa, (mom) Lisa.
Bottom from left: Me (Emily) Tucker and Taylor.

Getting the table ready for all the fun.

Tucker trying to decorate with Grandma.

Uh... O. Tucker with sprinkles.


We may have the largest sprinkle collection at this rate.

Leftie decorating issues with butter knifes. I feel your pain Kate!

We get to eat what we decorate?-- Tucker

mmmm NOM


All done!

My cookies I did not bake nor decorate.
Once again a very special thank you to my mom for baking and hosting this year. Love you!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment