Thursday, February 27, 2020

Finding Small Joy In Every Day: 2/27/2020

I was reflecting today how I have not really had the mindset or energy to post much and that's okay. Today I wanted to share some pictures on my phone that bring me happiness from recently. I think I will do this every once in a while just to share what I have been up to but in a less formal way. With the passing of my dear Luna this month I have been pushing myself hard to cope and heal through my grief. I thought this would be helpful to me.

I made us oatmeal in the instant pot.

Tea on the new coffee table.

Red pepper casserole.

Paczki (Fat Tuesday Donuts)

A beautiful beer with friends.

Making progress on my painting.

Beef Pate heaven in Appleton.

Bloody Mary after cross country skiing.

Skiing!

PHO

When I work at home she cuddles HARD.

Celebrating my agent Amanda's baby!

Painting from my team of Luna. It is up in my living room.

Duke. :)

FORCED snuggles.

Grandma Emer's peanut butter cookies

Beef Roast. I made it yum!

Went and crafted with friends. Ate tacos!

My bowl I painted!

Helping dad.

I made steak for Valentines day.


Cheesesteak....

French toast for Ryan.
This month has brought great sadness to my little family but also we have experienced some happy moments too. I would like to leave you with one of my favorite quotes.

“Life is amazing. And then it's awful. And then it's amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful.”
L.R. Knost

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment