Monday, May 4, 2020

COVID-19 Self Distancing: Week 7 Recap

Ouch-- Sun burn is lame people but being outside when it is nice is a must for me. So life balance right? We are here we made it to week 7 of this pandemic. Here is a friendly recap for you!


What I learned this week:
  • Random acts of kindness are awesome. I got a note from our instacart shopper.
  • Wear sunscreen. Like for real even if it is not that sunny.  I am still in pain. It's Monday this was Saturday I got burnt.
  • Go in your cabinet and find things to pickle red onions they are good on everything. I hate cutting onions and so if I only do it once a week to make these I am going to be okay with that for sure.  Sandwiches, tacos, eggs gosh they are good on everything.
  • OPI nail envy is an awesome project and my nails have never been stronger. I have been taking a break from gel nails during COVID-19 and it was the best idea to get my nails back and strong. I recommend you try a nail break and this product.

I ordered some hearts from Amazon they took like a month to get here but have brought cheer to all the windows in my house.

The Instacart person Julie that got my groceries this week had this in my bag. How kind!

Mole tacos. Drooling.


Five guys. It was okay. Culvers is better.

I will never not share a picture of Brooks that Liz sends me. SQUEEEAL so cute.

Cuddles.

Yummy leftovers. Sausage, peppers and onions.

Sun. Smiles.

My garden is coming alive.


Cat traps are working.

She has issues.

Cat loaf.

Deep dish pizza. Heaven.

Brooks is deep in thought... or sleeping. Ha!

She likes to lay in the sun. She looked dead here.

I am so happy I bought stuff to make old fashions at home.

I spy a cat... in a box.

Coconut pancakes turned out pretty good.

Thanks Becky looks great in the garden.

Ignoring.

My garden.

Biked 20 miles Saturday.

Cool church on our bike ride.

Ledgestone Winery..... yes!

Eat30 daily spring roll special. nom!

The sun burn!!!

Corn bread in my cast-iron.

Beer chicken and corn bread.

I had mimosas for breakfast and you know what you cannot judge me because its a pandemic.

With my mimosa I ate a donut.

I call this bastard ramen because I added chicken mole and some random veggies to store ramen noodles.

You should really always have red pickled onions in your fridge people. Make them!

We bought a new canoe yesterday. I shall still call my canoes BIG RED BRICK.

 
Let's see what this new month brings I am ready for the challenge!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment