Wednesday, May 20, 2020

COVID-19 Self Distancing Week 9 Recap

How is already week 9 of this Self Distancing? It's just my new normal. While my state is opening back up and the weather is getting nice I am still here with my patient and wonderful husband staying isolated as much as possible. I am starting to feel the society pull to go out again to restaurants, bars and public places. Friendly reminder that is off the options chart for our family till I can be vaccinated or a decent treatment plan can be found. I know this seems extreme to some but please respect our decision. I respect yours too as long as it does not endanger others of course.

Here are some things I learned this past week and a photo recap!

What I learned:

  • You just cannot use lean meat to make meatloaf. YOU CANNOT do it people it dries out. Good ole' fatty beef is what is needed.
  • I love the new canoe and prefer to use my kayak paddle. Don't judge me it works awesome. 
  • I will openly admit I like the Facebook memories feature. I like to see what I posted in past years it makes me happy. 
  • Companies continue to support carry out and I can still get yummy eats for at home safe eating. 



This is my favorite beer mug. 


Stella continues to be an annoying coworker.

Blueberry malts are heaven.

Peas added to anything are awesome.

HEY GIRLS!

If you live in FL this is considered house shoes. Who knew? 


Worst coworker ever.

PESTO on sandwiches. 

Meatloaf is my ultimate comfort food.

We are not mowing our grass in May for the bees and honestly such crazy cool stuff is growing in my yard. my old neighbors must be freaking out by now. 

New bar stools. Support local this case the amish! 

DIVA.

SPORK!

Little Red-- replaced BIG RED and she is a great canoe. Easier to steer and more light weight.


The Oconto Rive is gorgeous. 


Lamb burgers. 

Progress. 
Its been a busy week and week 10 is shaping up to be even more intense and interesting. Let's go!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment