Wednesday, June 17, 2020

COVID-19 Self Distancing Week 12 Recap

 Another week in 100% self distancing completed! I promise I am trying to not count the days but make the days count like Muhammad Ali says too. I had a lot of good food last week when I look back on my week. Like 99% of my pictures are food or music festival related which cool. It was a little strange to go to one of my favorite music festivals virtually. We tried to make it the best experience we could hanging up our hammocks and watching a TV in the backyard. Even having a fire the second night. Outside of my family/friends I miss live music the most. Usually Ryan and I go to about 60 concerts a year and here we are having gone to 3 this year total before COVID-19 happened. Such a strange time to be alive.

I love food. Made this. 

The best sorbet and gelato.
Ribs are a labor of love but so worth the work.

Cheesesteak! 


It was a great virtual festival!

my 2017 Blue Ox shirt. 

Angry coworker when mom has to type in stead of pet. 


Mason Brothers Red Owl has banging take out fish! 

Night one on the couch and watching the show!

Bread pudding for two!

Love my blue ox memories. 

We biked for our lunch to Scotts subs. Yum!

Hammocks finally hung up on the new stand. 

2017 hat and 2019 shirt. Can you tell I love Blue Ox? 

To stop a sneaky cat from running away and allow her to enjoy the outside with us? Dog crate worked awesome.

Pure BLISS

I mean I cooked the damn potatoes in the fire and they turned out great. Music and fire!

Yes. Dream life... activated. 

We went to the botanical gardens the longest I have ever worn my mask. Not my favorite thing to have to do but I dealt with it to see the flowers. 

WOW.


I love brining and roasting chickens. This was so good!
I am being safe and staying healthy in this time of COVID-19. I hope you are too!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment