Thursday, February 8, 2018

Orzo Pasta Salad

Just super simple and yummy. I am sure you are like what the heck is Orzo. I mean it looks like rice but it is actually pasta. It stays true to it's size when you cook it and works really well in a cold salad. I love it with a lemon sauce. I made this due to working late last night I knew it would be the perfect lunch since I packed it with veggies. I love it. I sorta feel bad for eating it all and not leaving any for Ryan. OH well.

What you need~
2 cups of orzo (cooked according to package and cooled)
1/4 cup of oil (I used lemon liquid coconut oil)
3 tablespoons of water
1/2 a cucumber diced
4 small sweet peppers diced
3 green onions diced
5 small pepperoni chopped up
1/4 cup greek olives chopped
Italian seasoning to the oil and garlic salt to taste

I really just prep all the veggies, cook the orzo and mix up the oil and seasonings. Then dump it all together and let cool before eating in 2 hours. It is amazing!



It really is fantastic and so refreshing with the lemon undertones. Try it soon.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment