Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Foxy Pedaler

A little ray of fun in a hard month. I have not posted anything in a while and that is because my grandfather passed away. One of the giants in my life in many more ways that one that was a hard time recently to have to work through. This caused me to not really cook or travel. This past Sunday for my friend Katelyn's birthday we did this bike tour on the foxy pedaler and we had a blast. I will pre-warn you it caused my back injury to flair up and I am still recovering from that. Still worth it though we had a really good afternoon. Some hightlights below. We decided on two stops and the biking tour took about 2 hours. We also had a 90's theme!

Three drinks served on the trip while pedaling.

Our tour guide Tom was so fun.

Cute little cozies.


Why so concerned? :)

Bloody Mary at the first stop Rum Runners. They have a bloody Mary bar on Sundays.



Reuben at our second stop Fox Harbor.

This was surprisingly a lot of a work out. I got sweaty.

Brandon looks like he is dancing.


Hello Handsome.




Giggles.

I finally got to meet Erin!
The weather was nice, we had many laughs, 90's music (our theme of the party) was blasting and it was great to celebrate something happy for once. Happy Birthday to Katelyn!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment