Thursday, August 1, 2019

YELP: Food Photography 101

Well that was cool! I not only learned a lot but this event was a delightful break from the real world for a minute. I went and bought an expensive phone last year because it has three camera lens and takes insanely good pictures. Which has honestly up'd my photo game for sure but I was hoping to learn some things and boy I did. I learned about lighting, focal points and settings on my phone. It was a class well worth it. Michelle was a great teacher and the Bottle Room an awesome hosting event. I already started using these tips last night at a baseball work outing. Here are some of my photos I took during the event. I dear you to not droll everywhere!


The food props were tasty.









Pre-light filter.

Post- light filter.


Learned how to edit photos and this one has the best lighting.




I accidentally took a photo of my face but did not delete it because I thought it was funny.

Working on my lighting.





I love being part of the YELP community and having access to these events. They really allow me to interact with not only other food lovers but really learn. I cannot wait for the next event!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment