Monday, September 23, 2019

Ledgestone Vineyards: Harvest Hootenanny

I did not know what to expect going here for this event. I love all things fall and I was excited to come have some of my favorite wines along with some of their new beer offerings. I also have a soft spot for local businesses and food trucks so regardless of the sketchy weather we made it out on the tail end of the event. When we arrived the Feed The Dog band was playing and I really enjoy them I had seen them and the next band Listening Party at this venue earlier in the year. We quickly purchased a pumpkin ale and IPA from their new brewery offerings. I loved that pumpkin ale not super spicy like some pumpkin ales can be. It was smooth. For me with events like this it is the small details I love. Free cozies and pretzel necklaces made this event feel officially fall and AWESOME. We came too late for some of the food trucks but snagged some delicious sourdough bread from my favorite bakery in town Voyager. We also shared a sandwich (patty melt) from Tenet food truck which was a mess but had good flavor. I also had to have a glass of my favorite current wine offering since we were at a winery their Marquette. It is such a good mild sweet red so highly drinkable in every way. We met some cool people here like we always do when visiting this local winery. I loved this event and I will continue to come back here to dance, for wine (AND now beer!), and for their food offerings they always make you smile here.

Some picture highlights:
Their new brewery options!

How cute are these? Perfect free snacks for fall beers.

I loved the read up on the new beers.

Free cozy time!


Their story of the brewery.

Beers. Smiles. Free Music and pretzels!

Music.

They always have pretty flowers every where.

Winery logo.

Brewery logo.

Music.

Hay at the Hootenanny!

Rainboots were a great idea!

Duke. :)
This was a bright spot in a wet weekend we had a really good time. Cannot wait to go back to the winery in the future.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment