Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Travel Adventures: Birthday Girls Trip Door County

I had the great joy to travel to Door County with my mom and my bestie (sister from another mister) Liz yesterday.  For those that have not yet been to Door County it is the thumb of Wisconsin. We really had the best day celebrating our birthdays together over teas, coffees and pizza all day while exploring little shops along the way. I rather love traveling if you have not noticed and being able to share it with people I love makes the experiences even better. I firmly believe in spending money on experiences not gifts. Although the things we did buy yesterday were fantastic. Apple cider donuts anyone? Yum!

Here are some picture highlights of our day.

The beautiful bay in Fish Creek. 

Sorry your foam alligator heads are not fooling any geese today.

Mmm... chai and I bought myself a metal straw. Save those dang turtles. 

Strolling the streets in Fish Creek. What delightful little shops!

UGH-- such a cute shop. 

WOW!

This veggie pizza at Wild Tomato was fantastic. Loved the pesto!

Garden salad. Loved the lemon dressing. 

They had RC Cola!

My husband was jealous I saw a moose at an antique shop! 

I should have bought this Grizzly bear that was made into a rug. Ha! 
Photo by Liz Kussow. Liz, Mom and I! 

OMG Apple Cider Donuts!

 This was so fun. Sometimes you just need a little get away with your birthday twins. Happy Birthday last week 8/28 to Mom and to Liz TODAY!

Until next time~
XOXO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment