Tuesday, July 28, 2020

COVID-19 Self Distancing Week 18 Recap

I actually took some time to look back on my video blog up to day 100 yesterday. Time sure flies that is for sure. Like we are already at the end of July in this Pandemic. I am getting better with my anxiety of it all. Like I managed to see my parents at the beach while distancing and I went to the grocery store to see what that was like. Still not a fan of that I will continue to use Instacart for my groceries that is for sure. Here are some highlights from the past week. 

Little Grandma cat (Stella) has a had a really rough go at it lately. She does not sleep well and is exceptionally grumpy and needy. 
Hello giant meatball on whole wheat pasta and homemade sauce. 


She decides some days to come sit on my lap and be grumpy when I move. 

Ryan took a cooking class and he used this spice blend. It is now my favorite thing. 
We went paddling on the bay. You need to be careful the weather can change on a whim and go from calm water to 1-2 foot waves in minutes. 
We found a floatie on an island and Ryan towed it back to the boat launch. I totally used it at the beach later in the weekend. 
We found the ice clouds truck! 
I really have enjoyed random adventures we have had during COVID-19. We have really started to learn our communities better. 

Someone loves being outside. 
Ryan had his motorcycle class all weekend so I treated myself to Indian food while he was in class Friday. 
Testing out bikes on Saturday AM. 
Looking over the different bike models. 
Went to the beach again Saturday. My parents joined me and it was really nice to catch up and see them. We socially distanced. 
We have cucumbers. We are really proud because we planted everything from seed this year. I will need to can a lot of these. 
The littlest diva. 

This week is off to a quick start as well and we will see what adventures we see this week. Stay safe out there folks!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment