Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Peanut Butter Chocolate/Butterscotch Chip Cookies



This recipe title maybe a mouthful but it is tasty. The mix of the peanut butter in the batter and the chocolate chips/butterscotch chips is heavenly. I made these on a whim as Ryan asked for cookies but I really did not have much idea what to make. I was getting the batter together for the peanut butter cookies and thought "why not throw in some chips?" I had half a bag of chocolate and butterscotch so they all went in. Turned out really good I must say so myself.

What you need~
1 cup butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
2.5 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
.5 teaspoon salt
.5 bag of chocolate chips
.5 bag of butterscotch chips


Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
 Cream your butter. Add your sugar and peanut butter to mix. Then blend well.

Beat in eggs and dry ingredients.













Mix in the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips well. At this point if you just eat all the dough I would  not judge you.



Prep all your cookie sheets with parchment paper and refrain from cutting your finger like I did. I was lucky all my dough was made and I managed to get all the dough on the plans one handed.

Place the dough on the sheets in tablespoon size drops of  cookie dough.


Bake each tray for 10-15 minutes. I have double ovens that cook at different rates so I highly recommend just keeping an eye on them for them to be done.






They are one of my favorite cookies now. I may not be able to go back to plain old chocolate chip cookies anytime soon. This makes a lot of cookies maybe 5-6 dozen. Do not last long in our house with a cookie monster husband.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily
















No comments:

Post a Comment