Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mexican Pasta Salad


Pasta salad is always good. It is rare I come across one I do not like. I made this and forgot Ryan was out of town. I have a ton of leftovers which are okay lunches all week. This is spicy I have to warn you. If you want to kick it down a bit leave out the peppers. You will need to add a sauce or mild salsa then. I got all of these ingredients at Aldi my favorite grocery store.




What you need~
1/2 bag of frozen corn
1/2 a container of grape tomatoes
1 small onion chopped
1 can of chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
1.5 cans of black beans (rinsed)
1 head of cilantro (chopped)
1 box of pasta (I used quinoa/brown rice pasta)
1/2 cup salsa















The thing I like about this recipe is how easy it is. You chop all the stuff up and throw it in a bowl. the only time consuming part is boiling the noodles. Chop up all the items listed above and place in a giant bowl. Cook your noodles according to package and rinse with cold water till cool. Add to the bowl with the other items and mix. Add the salsa. That is it and it is so tasty. I plan on trying to eat it tonight warm instead of cold. Enjoy!









Until next time~
XoXo Emily















No comments:

Post a Comment