Thursday, October 13, 2016

Peanut Butter Pie



I like baking but this is a no bake pie. Plus I had already baked like 2 dozen cookies yesterday for Ryan's work potluck. This is fantastic and comes in at about 200 calories a slice. I mean dream desserts do exist folks. It was my anniversary last night and I made the best meal including filet mignon and stuffed scallops. Due to the heavy nature of this meal this pie was a nice way to finish the meal.

What you need~
1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip (lite)   
5 ounces of light cream cheese
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 graham cracker crust
Hershey syrup






Beat in a stand mixer your cream cheese and powdered sugar for 2-5 minutes until it is creamed well.



















Add your peanut butter and  cream till smooth. Fold in or mix in the cool whip.







Pour into pie plate with the graham cracker crust. Top with the Hershey syrup and place in the freezer to firm up and chill before serving.
















Hate to brag but here are some pictures of the amazing meal I made last night. Ryan made me take pictures he was so happy with it. Needless to say he never goes hungry.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment