Monday, December 12, 2016

Snowy Owl Tattoo: Volume 2

AMAZING. I do not often lack words. I mean I feel like even the word amazing is lackluster for how I feel about this art on my body. I thought it would be fun to show you the slow progress this tattoo took over the full 3 sessions and 12 hours. The three sessions were spread out over about 6 months. Plenty of time to heal in between each. I as always highly recommend my tattoo artist Greg Counard and Endless Expansion Custom Tattooing. As I stated in my older post he is gentle and exceptional at his craft.  I will not discuss price as many have asked. I will state that you pay for what you get and my art was worth every penny and all that pain. Here are the comparison pictures.

First Session:
4.5 hours
Finished outline.

In progress outline.

In progress (Pictured Greg).

Zoomed in finished outline.

Second session:
6.5 hours
Add caption

Third session:
2 hours
The night of rather red.

Next morning.

Zoom in next morning.
Side by side comparisons:
1st session.

2nd session.

3rd session.
I am so happy with the art and cannot wait for it to fully heal.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment