Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Banana (fake) Ice Cream


Who does not love some ice cream? Creamy and rich it is packed with flavor. The issue is all that fat and calories in it. This is a simple ice cream "fake" that I love doing if I have overripe banana's. Easy to do and really tasty.

What you need~
1-3 frozen bananas
Milk (I used almond milk)
Toppings (strawberries and chocolate)


 Cut up your bananas and put them on wax paper (sheet tray). Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until frozen. Add some of the bananas to blender and blend with milk. Add as much as you want to eat. I added the chocolate and strawberries at the end. You can add all kinds of toppings to this including peanut butter.


 
It is always a great way to have something sweet. I actually keep frozen bananas in the freezer for this type of thing so I am always prepared. Any bananas you do not use can be stored in a zip lock freezer bag.
 
Special shout out to my hubby who surprised me and brought my phone to work when I forgot it this AM. I made this ice cream for him. It is the little things in life that make it extra sweet.
 
Until next time~
XoXo Emily
 

No comments:

Post a Comment