Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cobb Salad

What a classic. Is it sad I had no idea what actually went into this salad though? Ryan asked me to make this salad for Christmas with his family and I seriously had to research it a bit. I mean I have ordered it and others have made it for me but I have never really made it. Well we did this year and it was a big hit. The salad can vary with who is making it but the standards are usually ham and hard boiled eggs. Here is my version. You can serve with whatever dressing you like. I have also included some holiday highlights below as well. I hope your family and you had a lovely holiday season.

What you need~
6 hard boiled eggs
1 cup of diced ham
1/4 cup diced cheese
1/2 cup tomatoes
1/2 a cucumber diced
1/4 cup diced mushrooms
1/4 cup diced onion
6 cups of mixed greens

Dice everything up and serve chilled. I served with two types of dressing ranch and raspberry walnut dressing.


Here are some holiday pictures:

Pug sweater with a pug.

Family photo. Not pictured grumpy Stella. 

Buddy resting after eating his weight in sausage. 

Tom and Jerry's.

Luna hanging out with Tucker.

Don't worry he did not steal anything

Great-grandpa and Tucker.
Once again I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment