Tuesday, December 5, 2017

UnitedHealthcare Service Heros


YES!

I never ever ever post about work. But I was just way too excited to not share this news. We have a program called Service Heros where your peers nominate you to win a trip to Disney World each year. This trip includes dinners, meeting leadership and so many other cool things. Only a small amount of people each year are selected and it is a huge honor to be selected. I hope you see where I am going with this. I was selected this year. It was a total surprise and everyone did a good job surprising me at my desk today. I am so blessed to work with all these awesome people and them not only nominating me but picking me is a dream.

Here are some pictures courtesy of Jena Vogel that they took today surprising me. March cannot come soon enough!

Dawn (Our site director) and I.

I cried like the whole time.



Trying to collect myself. :)

I would have hugged everyone if they let me.

This is the exact moment they rounded my desk and surprised me. Instant tears.

Crying.

WHAT FOR REAL!?

My award hanging out with my Minnie Mouse. She has a cool Mickey balloon on her arm.

How cute right? I also got a beach towel, cute Mickey bag and some shampoo goodies.
I just feel so incredibly honored. Okay I gotta go before I cry again.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment