Sunday, March 25, 2018

Bake Sale Recipes


Indulgent and tasty these desserts are yummy. It is March and that means time to raise money at work to send some kids to MDA camp. My team is doing a bake sale Tuesday and since my week is so crazy I did all the baking today.  I made some classics like my grandmothers peanut butter cookies but also some new stuff like rice crispy chocolate/peanut butter roll. Here they all are from their cookbooks. I love my cookbooks and I can always find something good out of them.

These are a new recipe I tried. Like a puppy chow but better.


These are a classic that my grandma used to make from an old Betty Crocker book. They are one of my all time favorites. 
Peanut Butter cookies. Hopefully a big seller. 

This one pictured above was easy to throw together and the brownies look great.

This recipe (sorry it is sideways) looks amazing I cannot wait to see them get sold ASAP.


The chocolate brownies and blonde brownies. Yum!

I am really looking forward to this bake sale. I hope you can use some of these recipes if you have a bake sale for charity in your future. Enjoy!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment