Thursday, April 5, 2018

Glazed Carrots

Nothing says spring more than carrots right? I mean at least I always think of them this time of year. Which makes me wonder why I do not make them more. This recipe is easy and actually most likely easier than any other side dish you can make for a holiday like Easter. I loved it and the leftovers were really good in a salad I had made. Here it is in all it's glory.

What you need~
2 pounds of carrots (peeled and diced)
8 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
Salt and pepper to taste

Start by melting the butter and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Put the carrots in the crockpot on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-9 hours after pouring the butter/sugar mixture on top. I did high and started them at 8am we ate around 2ish and they were perfect.




I sadly do not have a done picture we tucked into them and ate them way to fast but trust me and just make this yummy side dish.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment