Thursday, April 12, 2018

Shorter Hair

This is a true story. I felt real cool starting with that statement. I feel like in my life I need to constantly work on change management. In simple terms I need to embrace change and not drag my feet kicking and screaming. I have known for a while that I needed to at least term my over grown mop of hair but the idea of change froze me in my tracks. Why is that it is so silly? I think that we all hate the idea of failure and that idea often holds us back from true greatness. I mostly want to talk about this because now that it is done and I of course love my shorter hair I think to myself.... Why did I not do this sooner? I also think a lot of my issues stem from all the bad information on the internet that tells me that if I have thin hair I should do this or not that and such. It is exhausting reading these articles. I am so happy I found Heather (Shout out to an awesome hair stylist!) through a friend and she has the same hair type as me. I feel so educated about my hair and now I know what I need to do to protect it. Because right now it is damaged. I need to use mousse and I need to protect it when I use heat on it. All things I did not know about.

In closing here are some NEW hair pictures. Please do not be afraid of change let's all try harder to embrace it!



Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment