Sunday, May 6, 2018

Easy Skin Care

Easy and out the door is really my life moto. I have tried it all and honestly I am over the high expectations woman have of each other. You know what I am talking about ladies. We are expected to use expensive face creams and toners and other crap. I have a now easy routine and you are going to laugh when you find out what I do every morning before walking out the door. Easy I say and you all think whatever lady. Here it is the only product I use on my face.

                                Yes ladies you got that right Johnson's baby creamy oil is my life!

Let's talk about why this product is amazing shall we? It is light and not heavy at all so when I put it on my skin is refreshed and not at all oily after applying. It is gentle because they make it for babies. It smells like heaven. I am sad to say they no longer make the aloe type but you can be crazy and buy it for $50 on amazon still. I just bought the shea butter type. I little secret about this is that it also helps repel bugs like mosquitos. I promise I have tried this last summer and it worked like a charm.

So that is it that is really all I put on my skin each and every day.  Live your best life ladies and gents and do not let the media and others tell you that you need 1,000 products to make your skin happy.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment