Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Grilled Bok Choy

Something about grilling vegetables it brings out the natural sweetness in them. I have been grilling up a storm this past week. I love having my grill hooked up the the gas in my house it makes grilling so easy and not having a ton of dishes after making a big meal is also a plus. I saw bok choy on some cooking show being grilled a long time ago and saw the most beautiful plant at the store the other day. It is a simple recipe but it was so worth it. I plan on making this again for sure.

What you need~
1 bok choy plant (cleaned and cut in half)
Olive oil
Seasoning ( I made a sauce of soy sauce, fish sauce, olive oil, water and harissa)

Get your grill on and warmed up to medium heat. Put the bok choy in the microwave in a microwave safe dish and turn on for 5 minutes to soften the veggies. Brush your bok chop with the oil and seasoning. Place flat side down on the grill and flip every five minutes. Mine ended up cooking for about twenty minutes till it was completely tender. The leaves will get really crisp if you do not like that remove them and serve them slightly wilted from the microwave. As they cook brush with your seasoning each time you flip. Super tasty!
Cannot wait!

Cut in half!
I mean this served with steak. Heaven!

I really love the warmer months and all the great things you can make on your grill. Try this one out.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment