Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Grilled Fish

This turned out completely amazing to my delight and surprise. Ryan my husband actually told me his mom used to make fish like this on the grill. It was pretty easy to throw together and I will for sure be making this again. I am sure you could use all types of fish to do this but we used tilapia. It turned out light and fluffy.

What you need~
Tailpia
Sprinkle of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of butter (diced)
1/4 cup on onions and peppers (diced)
Aluminum foil

Ready for the grill 




Turn your grill on medium and let it heat up. Take a piece of aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray I have an olive oil one I really love to use. Place half of your onions/peppers on the bottom of the piece of foil and then top with half of your butter. Put the fish on top of this mix. Now my fish was already seasoned with herb mix but you can season your fish with anything you want just make sure you season it. Top the fish we remaining onions/peppers and butter. Sprinkle a little bit of lemon juice on top of everything and seal up the little fish pocket. Put on your pre-heated grill for 15 minutes flipping the little packet once.





Yum!


It was light and refreshing and a big hit with us. I would love to try this with salmon soon.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment