Monday, November 5, 2018

Classic Chex Mix


 
 





Nothing is better than a classic. I made this for my team for Halloween and it is always a big hit. Easy to make and you can customize as needed. I am sure whoever you make it for they will love you forever. Since Spain I have started to get back into cooking and I hope to have more and more recipes for you to make. I hope you enjoy!









What you need~

Half a box of chex cereal (I used a mix of corn and wheat)
Half a bag of pretzels
1 bag of bugles
1.5 cups of nuts (I used a mix of peanut, almonds and walnuts)
1.5 sticks of butter (melted)
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
Garlic powder
Onion Powder
Small amount of cayenne
Steak seasoning
Natures seasoning



 Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees F. Once this is heating melt your butter and mix in all of the seasonings/sauce. Put your chex mix dry items in a roasting pan and slowly coat with the butter mixture until well mixed. Add more seasoning to taste before put in the oven for an hour. Make sure to mix every 15 minutes or so. It is so tasty. I enjoyed it with crab ragoons and little wieners on Halloween!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment