Monday, November 19, 2018

Yelp Event: Holiday Booze

I mean it was fabulous. How can it not be when it is called Holiday Booze. I really have a soft spot for Ridgeview Liquor and having a Yelp event hosted here was a great idea. GO HERE to read my review and see some fun pictures from the event below.

Review:
5/5
My favorite liquor store by my house mixed with Yelp how can this not be a great event!? It was super fun from the free samples, explanation of the beer/wine we were tasting and the fun booze hunt we did it was a blast. I love that not only was the owner there to answer questions you could tell him and his employees really love their beer/wine. I went away buying some goodies too for home. Scott did outstanding as always with this event!

A special Bourbon they only sell here.

Beer and wine tasting.

Beer!

Beer.

Cheers/wine

Fun!

Beer tasting.

Ready to taste some yummy things.
Such a fun event and a good way to spend a Sunday night.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment