Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Grandma Emerdine's Pumpkin Pie

Your Grandma will be proud of these pies. This is my Grandma Emerdine's recipe that my mom has still to this day on a little tin in her cabinet. Which is silly but I love it at the same time. In the below pictures you will see my mom's hands holding the tin along with some pie pictures. I love holiday pies my Grandma used to make one in like every flavor. You would walk in the entry way and there would be a line of pies greeting you including apple, banana cream, cherry and of course pumpkin. She made them all herself and we try to keep some of that traditional alive. Maybe not like all of those types but some of them. Serve this with ice cream or cool whip. We love it cold in my family.







Disclaimer: I totally wrote about this topic in 2016 but I love that I did.... Read the older post on this topic HERE!


Follow these old school tin directions!

What you need.




Hello beautiful pies.
I hope you keep up with some of your family traditions each year. I like to have some things traditional but change up some other things to keep things fun. These pies will always have a special part in my heart though.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment