Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018


What a whirlwind of a week. I had off most of the week and between cleaning and family time the week flew by.

Thanksgiving: Made the pumpkin pies, the meat/cheese and veggie trays. Saw Ryan and my family all in one day which is always a ton of love and fun. Ryan's brother Marc came home for a visit so we managed to spend a lot of time visiting with him even getting ramen later in the week. My mom made her best batch of cheesey hashbrowns ever per my sister-in-law. 😁

Black Friday: We went shopping for 6am with my great aunt shirley and it was so fun. I know I keep saying fun but we laughed and have the best time shopping together. We went to lunch with my moms family at krolls too. I love seeing everyone. I even got that cute jacket for Luna at menards for $3 a steal! That night we had friends over and played the game of life. I forgot how silly this game is.

The rest of the week was cleaning and relaxing!
Oh and a pet update! Luna got her stitches out today and is allowed to go for walks again. She is healing up really nice. Be the little black adorable kitty loves sleeping on the dining room chairs and begging for cool whip. Stella loves to continue to sleep all the time and be grumpy.














Enjoy some of the pictures from this past week!

Until next time-
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment