Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Travel Adventures: Cape Coral FL

The last month was a whirl wind and frankly exhausting. I logged out of social media for the weekend including my Instagram and Facebook account and took a trip to the warm lands of FL. I think it really helped me to center myself a bit before I got back and dived back into work etc. at home. Here are some of the fun highlights of our trip for our extended weekend.

Food-

Florida is the land of seafood so of course all my favorite pictures and meals included it. Yum!
The blackened shrimp on here and that mango guacamole!

I mean this red snapper was a delight.

Seafood trio hello!

Ceviche one of my favorite things.

Oysters!

Octopus. Spicy.

 

Beverages

Key Lime La Croix is the best flavor ever.

Bloody Mary by the pool.

One of my favorites.

Beer!

Ohhh fancy Relax-a-lada!

Margarita!

Dark and stormy.

Mango Mojito.

Tea refreshing.

A local brew.

Last Bloody Mary on vacation.

Some of the sights

In full chill mood.

A book and a pool.

Sunset.

Sunset picture.

This guy was a riot.

Fort Meyers beach on our mini road trip.

Sand in my toes.

FL has crazy cool trees.

Sanibel Island and Captiva Island.

Captiva Island

Beach!

Funny birds


pretty.

This mini has eye lashes.


Sanibel Island. :)
It may have been a quick weekend in FL but it was sunny and hot the whole time. Nice way to warm up that is for sure. Cannot wait to go back and explore some more.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment