Tuesday, April 14, 2020

COVID-19 Self Distancing: Week 4 Recap

How has it been 4 weeks already!? This next week will be a full month since I have physically been around people.

Things I have learned this past week:

  • Even in these dark times of the pandemic we have new beautiful life. My best friends Liz and Brandon ( Sister from another mister) had their beautiful baby on Friday Brooks Elliot. I know that this little ray of sunshine was a reminder that life will find a way and we can make it through this. We also got to watch their dog for them for a couple days. Good boy Porter! 
  • I learned how to cook so many things some of the recipes are on my Pintrest if you are interested some of the things: Carrot cake, pizza dough, potato soup, Oatmeal, Hasselback potatoes and an entire chicken just to mention a few. 
  • Voting via absentee ballot is so easy. 
  • I really love yoga. 





My coworker. 

Potato soup.


My tea and coffee bar. 

YES!!!

My mom made this for us I love it. 


I love fruit and yogurt. 

I made homemade hamburger helper on accident. 

Our visitor Porter. 


Porter likes yoga. 

Migraine Saturday!








Baby Brooks Elliot! ugghhh so cute!

It was another week of finding little bits of joy each day. I hope that you are all staying healthy.

Until next time~
XOXO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment