Monday, November 21, 2016

Rhubarb Bread

I need to make room in my freezer. This means using up what is in there. I have a huge bag of frozen rhubarb from my giant plant this year. I used it to make bread this weekend. It is perfect warmed up with a little butter spread on it. Also makes a great gift for those holiday gatherings you have coming up. Recipe is from my giant stack of cookbooks. I do not mess with the classics. The only change was that mine only had to bake for 45 minutes instead of 60. Check it around that time.


Follow the above directions from my old cookbook for some yummy bread. Thanks Donna whoever you are for this recipe.



This is what it looks like after mixing and putting in the pans.











It is really delicious and a quick bake. Enjoy!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment