Monday, November 7, 2016

S'more Brownies

Rich, gooey and sweet. I like to make desserts. It is something I find myself good at and who does not like baked goods?  I made these for my annual Halloween party and they were a big hit. I threw this together with really what I had on hand. I had s'more stuff in the pantry and I always have baking items. I will warn you this is a rich and thick brownie. Not for the faint of heart.
 
What you need~
Graham crackers (enough to cover the bottom of your baking baking dish)
Peanut butter cups
1/2 cup butter (melted)
2 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup white sugar
Marshmallows

(Note): I doubled this recipe.

Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Place the graham crackers in the bottom of the baking dish.










Prepare your brownie batter by mixing the butter, eggs, baking powder, cocoa powder, vanilla,  and sugar together in the stand mixer.



 Pour the mixture over the crackers.







Place the peanut butter cups in the batter. Bake 25-30 minutes.



















At 20 minutes add the marshmallows to the top of the brownies. Let them get toasty and let cool before serving.  YUM!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment