Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween 2017


I love fall and Halloween tends to be the apex of that. I did almost all my favorite fall activities this weekend. Here are some of the fun things we had going on.




Friday night was a great success. We drank some local tasty cider, carved pumpkins, I made pumpkin seeds and ate them all watching Hocus Pocus. Solid mini date night!


Sometimes you find things on the internet that work really well. This was one of those times. I had some people over Saturday for a little Halloween themed game night. I served hot dogs and this idea off the interest to serve all the toppings was awesome and saved a ton of counter space instead of having a bunch of bottles on the counter. Easy clean up as well. We had classic ketchup, beer mustard, stone ground mustard (locally made), yellow mustard, dill relish, spicy pickles (homemade), Chicago peppers, caramelized onions (homemade), normal onions and cheese!


Chad and Kate. (Chad was super creepy as the Joker)

A family of hikers and their friendly raccoon Todd. Todd loves marshmallows.

Luna is not excited that we are both wolves for Halloween.

She looks so annoyed.

Todd the raccoon eating handfuls of marshmallows. 

The hot dog that dreams are made of.... All beef franks I cooked in the crockpot topped with Green Bay chili, onions that I caramelized and more fresh onion.

Katelyn made some delicious sides including dirt cups that were a huge hit! Katie looked so cute in her blue wig. Her drunk 1 partner is not pictured. He (Matt) also had a fantastic blue wig.
As stated before I just love fall and all of these Halloween type activities make great memories. I hope you had a great weekend and I hope to share some recipes real soon from this fun weekend.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment