Sunday, June 24, 2018

Crack Corn

I am sure by the title you are confused and that is okay stay with me here and you will be in heaven. Do you like puff corn, white chocolate and sprinkles? Then this recipe is for you. One of the amazing people I work with (shout out Jen) always makes this for food days and I finally made a double batch myself for a bachelor party Ryan was at this weekend. Always a hit and you will not have any leftovers I promise.

What you need~
1 bag of puff corn
1 bag of white chocolate melts
sprinkles







Start by putting the puff corn in a huge bowl and I mean the bigger the better. You want a big bowl so you can get a really good mix of the melted chocolate on the puff quickly.  Lay out parchment or wax paper on the counter you want enough space to spread out the entire bag of puff corn. Put your chocolate melts in a microwave safe dish. I used a measuring cup that had a little pour area on the end which made pouring easy. Place in the microwave and for 1 minute run the microwave on the defrost setting. Then mix with a spatula. Now heat the chocolate in 30 second batches mixing in between till the chocolate is completely melted. Pour over the puff corn and mix quickly before it dries. When mixed to your liking you want to go ahead and pour over the parchment/wax paper on the counter. Sprinkle the sprinkles on the crack corn and let it harden for at least an hour or longer before putting in a bowl or back in the bag.
Getting ready to melt. 

Chocolate melts and sprinkles for the win!

Everyone will totally love this I promise. I made two bags for this weekend and they ate a whole bag the first night already. Big hit!

YUM! 


Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment