Thursday, June 28, 2018

Dole Whip

This! This! This!


I first had this at Disney World's Polynesian resort when I was there for Service Heroes. Let me tell you it was light and refreshing. I have no pictures of us eating it this time but please enjoy the recipe and pictures from the amazing first time I had this dessert.

PS: Besides the sugar it is not horrible for you.













What you need~
1 container of whip cream
 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
6 oz pineapple juice

This is it folks. Place the frozen fruit on the bottom and throw everything else on top. Blend till well mixed and serve. The recipe we originally used called for sugar but with the fruit you do not need it. Everyone will beg for more trust me. Just a random add you can do is wine (sparkling if you have it). We added some moscato because GIRLS WEEKEND!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment