Monday, June 18, 2018

Travel Adventures: Father's Day Weekend 2018

What an excellent weekend!

I mean where does one even start with this weekend. I got to see friends and family while experience awesome food, drinks and laughs. I figure pictures would describe the fun we had more than my words could so I have put all the highlights below. Enjoy!


Friday:

Paella!

Sometimes I order a bottle of wine not realizing it is like $40. Whoopsy. At least it was good.

Perfect perch plate. That fish was literally perfection.

Mmm.. Beer after a long week.

Saturday:



I am literally sitting inside a Delorean. Man I could barely close the door I guess I am too tall for this car. No back to the future in my life ever.

BEEP BEEP.



We ran into Chad, Kate and Kate's parents. Fun happened.

The boys debating if they could fit in this race car.

My Grandpa once drove a car similar to this with a rumble seat people would fall out of all the time.

Gang. Can I join?

Mmm Spicy chai.


A bowl of chili the size of my head.

Squirrel cookies! Luna loved hers. 

Ahhh--- Relaxing watching Incredibles 2. Really great!

One of my truest loves.


Sunday:

Stalker. Angry I was gone all day I am sure.

mmm..  nom nom. It was great having dinner with ALL the dads. My dad, Ryan's dad and my Grandpa Jupe!

This popsicle melted in like 3.5 seconds. I shared with Tucker and he tried to choke himself on it. So funny and cute.

What are these for Tucker? Sand? Eating?

Okay I love this flavor.

Tucker loves watermelon. Eating it... Wearing it... Everything about it.
We made some really great memories this weekend and even though I was driving all over the place all weekend the  gas and miles were totally worth it. I hope you had a great weekend too.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment