Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Turtle Sundae


So far this week has been a bit of a struggle. I looked back in my phone to see if I had missed posting a little pick me up post. This is my favorite dessert ever. I tend to spend a lot of money for a turtle sundae to give me a little pick me up but it does not have to be that way. A couple weeks ago Ryan and I stopped at the grocery store and grabbed all the things we needed to make this and honestly it was the same price as one or two sundaes. We still have the toppings and could easily make more!

What you need~
Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate sauce
Caramel sauce
Pecans
Whip cream

It actually is easy pile all your toppings on top of the ice cream and tuck into heaven. If you are inclined you can even add a cherry on top. Such a feel good treat and I try not to do it too often but when I do I make it worth my while. Yum!

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment