Monday, June 11, 2018

Second Bathroom Renovation: Complete







It is done! We had minor hiccups here or there but I am happy to report I am in love with my bathroom/laundry room renovation. When one starts a big project you never know what you are in for and this one was a bit more complicated than we expected with the shower removal. Lucky for us we found a contractor ( Ken you rock) that was able to set everything back on track for us. I will say almost all the work was done by my amazing husband from demo to final touches. He is amazing! 

Click her for the demo post!
Click here for buying post!


A labor of love here are the finally pictures.





We lost count on the coats of yellow but in the end I love how the redo of these doors turned out. Chalk paint is my favorite.  Also hello new washer and drying. Ryan did a ton of research and these samsung ones are fantastic. We can even wash our sleeping bags in them. 

We used the same flooring that we had in the master bathroom renovation because we had some left and I love the color/durability of it. New toilet and rug looking good too. 

The biggest change was removing the non-used shower in the corner and putting in a full size kitchen stainless steel sink. For me the sink was a must as Ryan coming in from the garage can wash his hands in here without worrying about destroying the sink. Plus we wanted it really large. The counter top and the vanity are also meant for a kitchen. They look like they belong in this space. I have already used the counter to sort clothes it works in the space really well. 
As always with home ownership you end one project and another calls to you to start. Working on the backyard and our fence that fell down next.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment