Monday, July 9, 2018

Healthy Green Smoothie


Super yum and much needed with my massive hangover yesterday. Why are whisky/gingers so good? Anyway this is the perfect morning get up and go smoothie and I liked it enough I made it again this morning on my way to work. I am sure you can sub out the fruits but I love pineapple so I used that. After 5 days off of work it is good to be back in the normal life but I had a great time off seeing friends, family and tons of music.

What you need~
8 ounce container of yogurt (I used a tropical flavor I had)
6 ounces of pineapple juice
1 cup frozen pineapple
2 cups milk
2 cups kale





Throw the pineapple in the blender and top with everything else. Pulse until fruit is broken up and then blend for at least 4-5 minutes. I want it really smooth and a pale green color before I drink this. It does not save well so drink up. Makes about 2 (16 ounce) servings. Perfect size for Ryan and I this AM.




Remember life is about balance and this helps you maintain that balance a bit more.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment