Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Pork Roast With Veggies







Hello beautiful. This was delicious and I cannot wait to make it again really soon. I sometimes need quick meals because Ryan and I are always so busy with work and other things. This was the perfect answer for us this week because I could prep most of it on Monday night and throw it together in like 5 minutes Tuesday morning before work. Easy.... Tasty... What is there not to love about this?









What you need~
1 pork roast (mine was a pork butt to be specific)
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 containers of mushrooms (sliced)
4 carrots washed (chopped)
1 red onion (rough chop)
.5 pound of small potatoes (I had small yellow)
Paprika seasoning
Salt and pepper


Ready to cook.
Start by layering the veggies (besides the mushrooms) in the bottom. Season the veggies. At this point you can pop this in the fridge for the next morning like I did the night before or do all the prep in the AM but I am a zombie in the morning so this was done night before. Take the veggies out and place the roast on top of the veggies. Season the meat. Place the mushrooms around the roast and top the sides of the meat with the soup (over the mushrooms). Let this cook on low for 8 hours. Before serving mix up the sauce and remove meat to cut before serving. I usually let the meat rest for about 5 minutes before cutting into it.










Looks so tasty.



I had to be careful I could have ate like 5 servings of this.

This is so tasty and you will love the leftovers.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment