Wednesday, July 18, 2018

YELP Event: Appleton Beer Factory

Yes! Fun!

Okay so lately when I mention I am going to a YELP event people have like a 1,000 questions so I figured hey lets start posting about my monthly events I go to. So here are the deets on the latest event we went to last night. If you want more information on YELP... CLICK HERE to read up on one of my old posts.

Official Yelp Event: Brewventure at Appleton Beer Factory
If you click on the link you can view some of the details of this event. It was super cool to hear about their business and sample their beers. We also got some free food and who does not love free food right.

A fun dark beer and a beer flavored with Jalapeño.  

They had all sorts of tasty bites this is a flatbread. Yum!

Hello beautiful!

The table had cool little facts about their beers.

One of the owners and Scott!

How cute is this sticker? YELP Love!

mmm.. All the beer.

Another beautiful sample.


I know YELP is not for everyone but if you ever wonder about it or want more information on how to get involved in these cool free events shout at me.

Until next time~
XoXo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment