Friday, July 6, 2018

Travel Adventures: Summerfest 2018

Magic. Is that what happened last night at Summerfest? I literally am in a happy haze after yesterday. I have been sitting here trying to figure out how to describe my day and I guess the two words magic and sweat are all I can really think of right now. I will try to really show you some of the magic that happened maybe that is the best way to explain this amazing thing that we experienced.


Erin Coburn. She had this cool blues vibe. Loved her. 

I mean roasted corn is a must at the fair. 

I wanted a classic brat. It came with a free coozie. Win! 


I wanted to write like paragraphs about the bluegrass mosh pit. The people so overcome with the music and in the moment. The girl that spilled beer all down my arm. Singing with strangers. Dancing with strangers. The sweat. The high pitched whine of the violin. Their fingers moving so fast I was getting dizzy watching their hands. A Trampled by Turtles concert is really something you never forget. You feel like you are part of something. It is why I used the word magic. It was really magically and I need to sleep for days. 
Hi loves. I love Dead Horses. They are like the one band I go out of my way to see in this state. Every time I see them it is great and they always have a completely different set list even if it is months later. This is great because you feel like each time is special and worth your time. Much more mellow compared to Trampled I think that is what I really love about them. The perfect band to open for Trampled if you get the chance to see them you really need to do that. 

There was a parade with really cool stuff like a stomp group and these giant creepy things. 
The parade! 

The days line up. Seeing Trampled by Turtles and Dead Horses is a big must on the list.

#1. Bluemoon is my favorite. #2. It was like 1,000 degrees and this was much needed. 



He is on the hunt. For Pokemon!

We really are living our best lives and I am happy to share a life with someone that will rush to Summerfest before 3pm so we can get in for free and enjoy the day even though it was as hot as the surface of the sun.  I hope you are enjoying your summer. Get out there and do some traveling if you can! 

Until next time~
XoXo Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment